22nd March 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?

Hello,
I am studying my B.Tech Biotechnology, and later I want to go for higher studies in Biotechnology in Abroad preferably UK. I don't know what entrance exams should I write and how to select and apply for a particular university. I being a Science student didn't have much maths, so I wanted to know if there would be Quantitative and other Maths related sections in the entrance exams. Please guide me.

8th April 2018, 05:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?

If you want to continue your higher study in UK so you will have to sit in GRE test and have to score good marks. On the basis of GRE score you can secure a place in best university of UK.

Yes there are some mathematics related questions in GRE test but no need to worry because those questions are not so tough.

For more details you should visit to the official website of GRE examination i.e. https://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?