3rd January 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Date of exams for the post of TC? How to become a TC in Indian railways?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have been searching for the dates for the examinations for the post of a tc.
Can you pls let me know the same as I am intrested a lot in becoming a tc in Indian Railways but for Mumbai location

28th March 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exams for the post of TC? How to become a TC in Indian railways?

sir,
i'm a student of M.RAJASEKHAR, i'm very intrested to do the railway t.c job my goal is to become that i'm persuing b-tech 2nd year right now.please kindly approach me in mail either contact info and my info is 9440826653, sir please give me one oppurtunity for my carrer
thanking you sir
your's sincerly,
m.rajasekhar
14th April 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exams for the post of TC? How to become a TC in Indian railways?

Sir, i am chandan kumar. Please sir mujhe bataye ki tc ka exam kab hoga...
14th April 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completd my graduation wit 55% which type of job i can apply in railways pls respond me....
26th April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my metric wit 64% plz tell me the date of tc exam.
11th May 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about my name is deepak parhi in which day i apper the exam
16th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sushil kumar nayak , compeleted 12 wit 60% in mark , so which type job in railway plz reply [email protected]
12th November 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

how long training duration of T C job in indian Railway
30th December 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I compled my graduation with 48.25% yr 12 yashwantrao chavan maharashtra open university, nashik, now i am working. In sparsh bop as cs since 1 yr & 1month please kindly approach me in my mail or contact e-ib ([email protected]) & contact no (09029311039) please give me one oppurtunity for my carrer thanking you sir your's sincerly reshma r surve
29th March 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

please sir tell me when will be exam of TC 2013 in indian railways at any location..... and also tell me what are the requirements for this job ????
29th March 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What candication of T.C.andwhen2014inexam
2nd June 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

tc exam kab hoga? mai 12th 67% se pass ki hun plz sir mujhe ye janana bahut jaturi hai
7th July 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12th class with 63.5% how can join indian railway and please tell me what is syllabus . my email id is [email protected]
2nd November 2013, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class from delhi and I want join railway, so may you tell me ,am I able for tc thanks
27th November 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

My name is Jerald Preetham Dsouza,iam very intrested for the jon of tc.can you please notify me about exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?