30th October 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job as soon as completing my B.E?

Sir, iam lokesh of be 7th sem mechanical what i have to do to get a job as soon as i complete my degree. I have 59% aggegate.

1st November 2011, 10:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job as soon as completing my B.E?

Yes, you have several job options while being in the final year of engineering. Merchant Navy is an option if you pursue a course in nautical science. Several automobile, manufacturing companies too need candidates. You can apply for the PSU exams. This will help you to apply to government companies such as BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc. You can also apply for the bank jobs. You can apply for positions such as PO, clerk etc. You can apply for jobs through attending the various competitive exams conducted by the UPSC or SSC etc. This will help you to apply for jobs in Railways, Civil services, Excise, Telecom etc.
5th November 2011, 11:41 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

You in 7th sem, so now most of the companies would visit your campus for their placements.

You can apply to them , clear their aptitude tests, and the interview round.

Just after the completion of your B Tech then, you can join office . They would provide you training of 6 months, and stipend of whatever amount you are placed for.

After those 6 months, you would be a regular employ of the company.
23rd November 2011, 07:52 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

LIST OF PSU IN WHICH YOU CAN APPLY FOR JOB AFTER PASSING B.TECH:

1)NTPC

2)BHEL

3) INDIAN OIL

4) HPCL

5) BPCL

6) DMRC

etc
30th November 2011, 02:06 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,

You in 7th sem, so now most of the companies would visit your campus for their placements.

You can apply to them , clear their aptitude tests, and the interview round.

Just after the completion of your B Tech then, you can join office . They would provide you training of 6 months, and stipend of whatever amount you are placed for.
30th November 2011, 05:30 PM
jainchetan27

Dear, You being in the final year of engg.,many companies will be visiting your campus for recruitment.If u fit in the criteria laid by the company including the minimum percentage required and some other criteria which can involve no live and dead ATKT's...This criteria differs based on the requriment of the cmpy...if u manage to clear the aptitude test,GD, Technical and HR interview,etc whatever rounds the cmpy undertakes for recruitment purpose,you can than start your training session with that cmpy and you can be permanent after 6 months or so...and if you are interested in non technical job,than you can apply from outside...wish you al the best
30th November 2011, 06:23 PM
brijesh2970

Post Re: How to get a job as soon as completing my B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, iam lokesh of be 7th sem mechanical what i have to do to get a job as soon as i complete my degree. I have 59% aggegate.
Hi dear

you can get the job in ntpc ,
but for this you have to give entrance under psu because it conduct semi govt. company jos exam.
criteria for this exam-
gradution in civil engg.
you also can directly send your resume to thier website if they impressed on your resume they will call you for interview .
http://www.ntpc.co.in/jobs

Good luck................
30th November 2011, 09:24 PM
jainchetan27

Dear, You being in the final year of engg.,many companies will be visiting your campus for recruitment.If u fit in the criteria laid by the company including the minimum percentage required and some other criteria which can involve no live and dead ATKT's...This criteria differs based on the requriment of the cmpy...if u manage to clear the aptitude test,GD, Technical and HR interview,etc whatever rounds the cmpy undertakes for recruitment purpose,you can than start your training session with that cmpy and you can be permanent after 6 months or so...and if you are interested in non technical job,than you can apply from outside...wish you al the best
30th November 2011, 10:11 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of BE in mechanical stream with 59% aggregate you will not be able to apply for renowned PSU's..

Because you have secure less than 60% aggregate in BE course..

But you can apply for jobs like-

1.UPSC conducted civil service exams
2.Defense exams
3.Private Bank PO exams..

So, go for these jobs..

All the best...
26th December 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am an ece student,,can u tell me in which companies i can appear for psu's exams???
10th February 2012, 10:07 PM
sandeep871990

I am final year BE Electronics and communication student, please tell to apply for BSNL and Railways which competative exam I should write...please give is their any other good opprtunites
1st March 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir would u please tell me if i can apply for BANK PO post as i m working in a bank as clerk.....is there any departmental exam which i can face it without graduating.....
4th June 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE in 2010 in Computer technology. And recently i passed SCJP Certification. now i want 2 know that how to contact to the companies so that i can get the call on this certification basis. can any body help me.
29th June 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir my be % is 60.i m eligible for psu or not?
11th August 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam noopur of be 7th sem information tech. what i have to do to get a job as soon as i complete my degree. I have 70% aggegate..
11th August 2012, 07:24 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
You are in your 7th sem so you have your 8th semester as well as this semester in your hand. So buck up and try to get an aggregate score equal to 60%. You will see many companies that take candidates only if they have 60% or more in their graduation and master degree and other academical qualifications. So if you have 60% there you will get a chance in most corporate companies. Earlier Cognizant used to recruit candidates with 55% or more but they too have their norms raised to a 60%.
What you will do is, now that you are in your final year, just get enrolled for campus recruitment in your college itself. Your TPO will help you in this regard. Once you become eligible to sit for campus recruitment you can opt for any and every company if only you match their criteria. Once you match the criteria and get enrolled for that company's interview procedure, bring your academical qualification certificates with you on the day of your campus interview. If you clear the interview, the job is yours.
11th August 2012, 07:38 PM
yogesh8955347778

You will give your resum in compny when u complet your b.e. Which secto yo like to do job
and with your job you also preaper other goverment exam
11th August 2012, 07:43 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job as soon as completing my B.E?

when u complete your B.E. you will give your resume in company . IN which you like to job & you also preparer other government exam
all the best
22nd August 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir.nw im dng BE in 7th cse ,i dnt want to go any companies I want an job in govt. With aggregate is 56
6th August 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B-TECH IT (FINAL YEAR, with aggregate 76%), how can I apply for off campusing job? If there is any registration process, please give me details of that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?