18th July 2011, 05:34 PM
prasant kumar pradhan

How to get public sector job? Is it possible to get supply inspector or IAS job after B.Tech?

How to get public sector job ?Can any one get supply inispectpr,or ias after b tech .

Related Questions:
  1. List of job offerings for IT engineers in Public Sector Undertaking Companies? List of job offerings in PSU's?
  2. What is the maximum age limit for getting a job in public sector? -- [New]
  3. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  4. What are the opportunities after Microbiology?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  6. What things we should do to get a job a job in Public Sector? Books to be referred?
  7. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  8. Presently available public sector job notifications for B.Tech students in Engineering Discipline?
  9. Scope in accounting field and finance market? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  11. How can I get job in Public Sector after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  12. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  13. How can I get a job in public sector after scoring 82.5% in 10th, 64.5% in 12th and 63% in B.E?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for RTO entrance exam?
  15. How may I apply for a job as an engineer or scientist in public sector firms like BSNL, NTPC, VSSC etc?
  16. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  17. How to prepare for GATE? Tips and tricks to clear GATE? Which are the good study materials for electrical and electronics branch
  18. Which is the best course to do for a better future job in Public Sector? I am a B.Com graduate
19th October 2011, 10:52 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get public sector job? Is it possible to get supply inspector or IAS job after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasant kumar pradhan View Post
How to get public sector job ?Can any one get supply inispectpr,or ias after b tech .
Public Sector Jobs

as your educational qualification is B.tech you are eligible to almost all the openings in PSU.
it is the very crucial part of the employees because there is lot of competition for these jobs.

Increasing interest towards PSU Jobs is because of its job security.
No worry you are eligible for most of the PSU Jobs.

To get PSU Jobs one has to get knowledge about various PSU job openings after your graduation.
then with respect to those notification you have to apply to them.
in succession you will be following their selection pattern that's all you will be getting a PSU Job.

I think you are well aware of PSU job as a aspirant if you are not aware yet please read the following few lines about PSU Job.

The jobs in the Companies like
>> BHEL
>>SAIL
>>NTPC
>>ONGC
>>ECIL
if the job notification from these of any companies then you have to consider them as a PSU Job notification to know more about PSU jobs pleaseClick here

Coming to your next query that
Quote:
ias after b tech .
yes sure you can appear IAS after completing your B.Tech

IAS is a Civil service job which is most divine job in this country.
to get this job you have to clear an common entrance examination called Civil service examination.

this exam is conducted by UPSC, it is conducted yearly once.

this is the info required
and you are mostly welcome to ask the detailed information about any of the top keywords. with necessary details.

all the best for your future.

regards
19th October 2011, 05:03 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get public sector job? Is it possible to get supply inspector or IAS job after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasant kumar pradhan View Post
Dear Friend,

The recruitment in the Public sector is generally done through the examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission or Staff Selection Commission or any other state's Public Service Commission.

The notification regarding the vacancies comes in the weekly journal employment news and in all the other leading dailies.You can also look in the official website of the UPSC or SSC or any other states Publisc Service Commission.

Yes you can get jobs like IAS or supply inspector after completion B.tech as the minimum qualification for these kind of job is Graduation.

Best Wishes....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?