20th June 2011, 12:04 PM
vedparkash23

Which are he jobs in PSU's after MBA Marketing and Finance? Scope of PGDCA in PSU companies?

Sir i want to know what are the jobs in psu after mba marketing and finance

and

what are the scope of pgdca in psu companies

pls. Ans asap

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  2. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  3. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  4. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  5. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  6. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of jobs after BMS Finance? Preferred subject in Third year B.com between Finance and Marketing?
  8. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  9. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  10. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  12. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  13. What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?
  14. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  15. Where and how should I contact for Summer training in PSUs?
  16. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance? -- [New]
  17. Scope of Marketing jobs in future?
  18. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
11th October 2011, 06:35 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are he jobs in PSU's after MBA Marketing and Finance? Scope of PGDCA in PSU companies?

After MBA IN MARKETING AND FINANCE, JOBS IN PSU:

BHEL
NTPC
ONGC
INDIAN OIL

etc...
15th October 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are he jobs in PSU's after MBA Marketing and Finance? Scope of PGDCA in PSU companies?

What are the jobs in PSU's after MBA? how to apply for such jobs? what will be the pay?
27th February 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir I am doing msc.it from punjab techinical university in last semester , sir i want to know what ae the scope of M.sc IT in psu and govt departments

Pls. ans asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?