5th August 2015, 01:45 PM
prasanna j

Date of ISAT exam 2016? Percentage required in 12th and application form availability?

Dear Team,
when will be ISAT exams in 2016. where to get application form. What is the percentage to be secured in 12th standard.Please help us .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in KCET 2016 being B.Sc final year student?
  2. Date of availability of ISAT-2011 application form
  3. Eligibility for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2016
  4. Career options after passing ISAT? Minimum percentage required to pass ISAT?
  5. Details for isat exam to enter iist? eligibility, forms, ranks, minimum percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. From when TANCET 2016 application form will be available and from where?
  7. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  8. Entrance exam date for ISAT/ISRO admission?
  9. Syllabus for ISAT Exam? Last date to get the application forms for this Exam?
  10. Can I appear in JEE Main 2016 after giving improvement exam?
  11. Details about availability of application form of AIPMT?
  12. What is the last date for BTC application form in UP? Percentage required in graduation?
  13. Availability of application form and last date to apply for GPAT exam
  14. What is the date of availability of B.Ed application form? How many seats are required for Backward Class? Minimum percentage for backward class to apply for Mathematics
  15. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  16. Date of availability of application form and last date to apply for AIIMS entrance exam for MBBS course?
  17. GTO exam form availability date? I have scored 70% aggregate
  18. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
5th August 2015, 05:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of ISAT exam 2016? Percentage required in 12th and application form availability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanna j View Post
Dear Team,
when will be ISAT exams in 2016. where to get application form. What is the percentage to be secured in 12th standard.Please help us .
Important Dates 2016:-

ISAT online form will start : from 6th April 2015

ISAT Online form last date: 17th April 2015

Exam Date: May 2015

Eligibility criteria for ISAT exam 2016:-

i)Candidates should secure 70% in 12th in physics/mathematics and chemistry

ii)Reserved category candidates should have 60% aggregate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?