12th February 2013, 09:13 PM
shivani.pandey071195

What is better option between B.Maths and B.Stats

please........plz........ tell me what should i opt for as a choice in isi entrance test...?????i mean what would be a better option-BMaths OR BStats???? i like maths but i have no idea about stats.... plz also tell me the difference between the two... give the answer according to the scope of the two fields?????

19th February 2013, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is better option between B.Maths and B.Stats

Both mathematics and statistics are related fields. Scope and job opportunities for the courses are almost same. Statistics gives importance to topics like probability, correlation, regression, graphs and so on. B.Sc mathematics on the other hand, is much related to pure mathematics. Selection between the two can be done according to your interest.
19th February 2013, 06:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduates in any stream can apply for IPS Officer Profile. No specific percentage is required to apply. Your age must be less than 30 years. Selection is done through the written test and interview conducted by UPSC. In order to participate in this, you need to send applications through the web portal of UPSC.
25th February 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are in isi bangalore and kolkata for mmath??????????? plz tell me
24th May 2014, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

When will I get my result of the exam conducted by ISI on 11 may 2014 for B.HON mathematics ?
2nd July 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Which certificate courses can i do if i have to complete bsc in statistics to improve myself...?
10th February 2015, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

I have my interest both in Maths ans Sttistics, but which stream would provide me better job opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?