10th August 2012, 10:35 AM
cagauravgoel

When will be the IAS exam held? Procedure to appear for IAS exam? I have completed CA

I'm 25years old. I have Completed C.A. I want to appear in IAS exam, but i have no idea about its procedure. When will IAS exam held. Pls. tell me the full procedure for appearing in IAS examination.

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria for SET and NET Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When will be this Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held? -- [New]
  3. When is the OAS entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? What is the age limit?
  4. What is the date of JTO exam? Procedure to give the exam? I have completed diploma in ENTC
  5. Procedure to become a District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner? Eligibility criteria and exam held?
  6. Procedure to give LLB entrance exam? When is the exam going to be held?
  7. When will be the next IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will be the next TRP exam going to be held? I have completed B.E mechanical and M.E
  9. Procedure to register for CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Exam date of RTO exam?
  11. Which are the exams held for government jobs? Procedure to get the government job?
  12. Can I answer the CPT exam this year again after failing in the previous year exam?
  13. Procedure to appear for IAS exam? When will it be held?
  14. Can I be eligible for SET exam after completing BSc?
  15. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  16. Criteria for appearing for RTO exam? Date of the exam and syllabus? Procedure to appear for the exam?
  17. Can I make a career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th science with 61%?
  18. Can I apply for Income Tax Officer exam after passing T.Y.B.Com?
17th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will be the IAS exam held? Procedure to appear for IAS exam? I have completed CA

It is heard that CA are eligible to do Ph.d but whether they are eligible for IAS examination or not , not exactly known

but if you have done graduation from even recognized distance learning institute than you are 100% eligible for IAS examination.

IAS examination is conduct by UPSC once every year and you can apply online through their official website when UPSC issue notification of Preliminary Examination for IAS.

After scoring well in the Preliminary examination you could reach to a second level of examination which is known as Main Examination.

After scoring well in Main Exam ,you will be called for Personal Interview.

So, basically their are 3 stages in IAS which student need to clear to be an IAS officer.

• Preliminary Examination
• Main Examination
• Interview

Minimum Eligibility for IAS
  • Graduation from recognized university
  • Basic fitness level
  • Age - 21 to 30 years

(relaxation for other sc/st/obc candidate)

General Candidate will have four attempts for this examination

Important dates ::

Date of Notification:Febrary
Date of Preliminary Examination ::May
Date of main examination ::October

For more information about the IAS visit the official website
www.upsc.gov.in/
28th May 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the IAS exam held? Procedure to appear for IAS exam? I have completed CA

From were i 've to collect the application?and to whom i've to send the application?
27th September 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

give me procedure to prepare IAS?I am studying btech 3 year. What should I do from right now to start preparation.
29th September 2013, 09:52 AM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend..........

It is heard that CA are eligible to do Ph.d but whether they are eligible for IAS examination or not , not exactly known

but if you have done graduation from even recognized distance learning institute than you are 100% eligible for IAS examination.

IAS examination is conduct by UPSC once every year and you can apply online through their official website when UPSC issue notification of Preliminary Examination for IAS.

After scoring well in the Preliminary examination you could reach to a second level of examination which is known as Main Examination.

After scoring well in Main Exam ,you will be called for Personal Interview.

So, basically their are 3 stages in IAS which student need to clear to be an IAS officer.

• Preliminary Examination
• Main Examination
• Interview

Minimum Eligibility for IAS

Graduation from recognized university
Basic fitness level
Age - 21 to 30 years

General Candidate will have four attempts for this examination

Important dates ::

Date of Notification:Febrary
Date of Preliminary Examination ::May
Date of main examination ::October

thank you.....
17th April 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the time gap between Preliminary and Mains exam for IAS?

please mail to [email protected]
16th February 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Preparing ias syllabus at home how much cost required for examination fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?