6th January 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Date of MBA entrance exam of IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?

when will the mba 2011 entrance exam for iit Guwahati will held? how do needs to apply & where will i get the foms?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for 1 month training in IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?
  2. Can I join IIT Guwahati for Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  3. Information about IES entrance exam? I am a student of IIT Guwahati
  4. Date of releasing AIEEE forms and IIT JEE forms? How can I get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get into IIT Guwahati having AIR of 2481 in GATE?
  6. How can I get information regarding application forms in Guwahati?
  7. Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE?
  8. When will Bar council entrance exam will held in Guwahati?
  9. Which branch should I prefer in IIT Guwahati?
  10. When does the IIT B.Des entrance exam start?
  11. Last date of IPU entrance exam for MBA and the last date to submit the forms?
  12. Is IIT roorkee/kharagpur offers bachelor degree? Dates of submission,exam and release information
  13. Best institutes in India providing distance MBA? Date of sale of forms of IGNOU OPENMAT forms?
  14. Last date of submission of AIEEE and IIT JEE forms
  15. Is there any research institute available for Internship in Assam for CSE 6th semester student? -- [New]
  16. Last date of submission of forms of Maharashtra state MBA entrance exam?
  17. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  18. Date of filling up of IIT JEE forms? Is there any benefit of filling the form online particularly for girls?

14th January 2011, 06:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of MBA entrance exam of IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?

IT’s carry out CAT exam every year for selecting exceptional candidates to the different Management programs. Candidates who score high percentile in CAT will only get call from the IIT. The application forms are available for purchase from designated test centers. Students have to be graduates from any stream as to appear in the CAT exam. There will be group discussion as well as personnel interview if got selected in the CAT exam.

16th May 2011, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MBA entrance exam of IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?

If someone had not secure 50%for somereason but closer to 50%.then what sub.he or she have to choose

17th May 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I secured only 45% (bcom)now what sub i have to choose?

31st May 2013, 11:40 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

By this time you must have already taken admission somewhere.
Hope this helps someone seeking the same answer.

Earlier all the IITs, used to take admission for MBA, through JMET.
JMET was conducted by all the IIT together.
Joint Management Entrance Test.

But now, JMET no longer exist. All the IIT take candidates through CAT Score.

all the best

1st June 2013, 12:48 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Earlier IIT used to take candidates for management through JMET which was conducted by all the IIT.
However, JMET no longer exist.
IIT take candidates via CAT

This year CAT is schedule from 16th October to 11 November.

all the best

10th June 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Whats the future after Bsc mathematics honours

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?