30th November 2010, 12:01 AM
mannuojha

Is IIT roorkee/kharagpur offers bachelor degree? Dates of submission,exam and release information

Is IIT Roorkee offers bachelor degree also? If I am applying for IIT Kharagpur zone then can be allowed to appear in the entrance exam for IIT roorkee? What are the date of examination, date of getting forms,last date of submitting form?

30th November 2010, 09:03 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is IIT roorkee/kharagpur offers bachelor degree? Dates of submission,exam and release information

Yes both of the IITs are offering Bachelor degree.what you fillup in the form that zone only allowed to sit you.you can not change it after submission.

All the best.
15th December 2010, 09:18 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is IIT roorkee/kharagpur offers bachelor degree? Dates of submission,exam and release information

hello friend

as your question is not clear

are you aware that bachelors and b.tech is none other the same

and also i would like to say you that you can attempt the jee of iit of your zone but once you get rank you can give any one of the option according to your rank

as iit kharagpur is the toppest of iit's you have to good a very good rank

then only you can get into it

any ways
if you have any doubts then get through this link
www.iitr.ac.in

prepare well for your exam

all the best

~aditya~
22nd January 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IIT roorkee/kharagpur offers bachelor degree? Dates of submission,exam and release information

i want to application from of iit jam mca 2011 in roorkee. what is the side where i tak the from?
31st January 2011, 11:11 AM
diego
Banned

Yes IIT roorkee offers batchelors degree in many fields.. to get inti B.Tech you have to appear for IIT_JEE, average salaries are in the range of 7.5 lakhs.
29th April 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Is IIT roorkee conduct b.tech examination separate from JEE
6th July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i know the examination dates and date of submission for jee
14th November 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to more information about iitjee application forms date/ last date in bhu.
14th November 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in iit kharagpur for b,arch?
11th June 2012, 06:57 AM
Radhakrishna143

Is IIT Roorkee offers bachelor degree also? If I am
applying for IIT Kharagpur zone then can be
allowed to appear in the entrance exam for IIT
roorkee? What are the date of examination, date
of getting forms,last date of submitting form?
13th December 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

By which entrance I get admission in rorkee
4th May 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

which exam we need to give for doing b.arch at IIT, Kharagpur? Is it other than jee(mains) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?