24th April 2011, 06:51 PM
geetanjalis87

Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?

sir i want to know the dates of pg entrance exams of ayurveda for the jamnagar and maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  2. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about the PG entrance exam for Ayurveda in Maharashtra, Kerala and Jamnagar?
  4. What is the date of the entrance exam of PG Ayurveda in MH, BHU, Jamnagar, Karnataka and Kerala? -- [New]
  5. How may I get the previous 10 years question papers of Ayurveda college, Kerala and Jamnagar for PG entrance exam?
  6. What's the date for PG Ayurveda entrance exam in Jamnaga(Jaipur)?
  7. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  8. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
  9. Information about MD Ayurveda? What is the date of the exam in Maharashtra?
  10. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  11. How to get the forms of Ayurveda PG entrance of Jamnagar University, Gujarat?
  12. When will be the joint exam of Jaipur Jamnagar Ayurveda PG entrance? How can I get the application form?
  13. What's the counselling date of PG course in Ayurveda colleges in Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  14. How to prepare to do MD in Ayurveda? Which books to refer?
  15. How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?
  16. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exam of Maharashtra? How to apply for this exam?
  17. Date of Ayurveda Maharashtra PG entrance exam?
  18. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
21st February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?

I WANT PG ENTRANCE EXAM OF AYURVED DATE OF 2012
4th March 2012, 05:52 PM
MUKUND BHILWADIKAR

Thumbs down Re: Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?

[QUOTE=geetanjalis87;558806]sir i want to know the dates of pg entrance exams of ayurveda for maharashtra
24th June 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

date of PG entrance exam of ayurveda for jamnagar,

bh
30th December 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

wat r the government job aspect after bams and near by dates for admission in government colleges for post graduation?
24th May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12 with neet ug.how many persentage need to admission in gujarat govarment collegues
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?