9th May 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

When will be the joint exam of Jaipur Jamnagar Ayurveda PG entrance? How can I get the application form?

When wil be joint exam of jaipur jamnagar 2012 ayurveda pg enterance conducted and how can i get the application form and when plz help me out

Related Questions:
  1. What's the date for PG Ayurveda entrance exam in Jamnaga(Jaipur)?
  2. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
  3. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
  4. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  5. What's the counselling date of PG course in Ayurveda colleges in Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  6. How to prepare to do MD in Ayurveda? Which books to refer?
  7. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  8. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  9. How may I get the previous 10 years question papers of Ayurveda college, Kerala and Jamnagar for PG entrance exam?
  10. How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?
  11. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  13. How to get the forms of Ayurveda PG entrance of Jamnagar University, Gujarat?
  14. What is the date of the entrance exam of PG Ayurveda in MH, BHU, Jamnagar, Karnataka and Kerala? -- [New]
  15. Dates of MD/MS entrance exam of Maharashtra, AP, Jaipur and Jamnagar, Shimla?
  16. Information about the PG entrance exam for Ayurveda in Maharashtra, Kerala and Jamnagar?
  17. Date of sale of application form for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  18. Date of the pgayur. counselling of jaipur & jamnagar for MD?
4th June 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the joint exam of Jaipur Jamnagar Ayurveda PG entrance? How can I get the application form?

when is the ayurveda MD exam in jamnagar university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?