11th May 2011, 10:49 PM
DR. VARSHA S.RAOTE

Information about the PG entrance exam for Ayurveda in Maharashtra, Kerala and Jamnagar?

Please give me the information about pg entrance exam for ayurveda ,in maharashtra, kerala ,jamnagar..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the previous 10 years question papers of Ayurveda college, Kerala and Jamnagar for PG entrance exam?
  2. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  3. What is the date of the entrance exam of PG Ayurveda in MH, BHU, Jamnagar, Karnataka and Kerala? -- [New]
  4. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
  5. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  6. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Ayurveda PG entrance questions of last 10 years of Kerala and Jamnagar?
  8. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  9. Information about MD Ayurveda? What is the date of the exam in Maharashtra?
  10. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
  11. How to get the forms of Ayurveda PG entrance of Jamnagar University, Gujarat?
  12. When will be the joint exam of Jaipur Jamnagar Ayurveda PG entrance? How can I get the application form?
  13. How to prepare to do MD in Ayurveda? Which books to refer?
  14. How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?
  15. What's the date for PG Ayurveda entrance exam in Jamnaga(Jaipur)?
  16. Previous years question papers of ayurveda pget jamnagar and kerala?
  17. Date of application forms for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, Kerala BHU and Jamnagar?
  18. When is the PG entrance of Ayurveda Karnataka, BHU, Kerala?
22nd April 2015, 12:34 PM
deep jyoti keot
Junior Member+

Default Re: Information about the PG entrance exam for Ayurveda in Maharashtra, Kerala and Jamnagar?

The pg exam will be held on 21st June,2015. After qualifying this exam you can take admission in MD(ayurveda) course in any colleges of Ayurveda University. thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?