24th July 2010, 07:40 AM
ashokbhatt

What's the counselling date of PG course in Ayurveda colleges in Jaipur and Jamnagar?

which date of pg ayru coun.in jaipur &jamnagar?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  2. Date of the pgayur. counselling of jaipur & jamnagar for MD?
  3. What's the date for PG Ayurveda entrance exam in Jamnaga(Jaipur)?
  4. When will be the joint exam of Jaipur Jamnagar Ayurveda PG entrance? How can I get the application form?
  5. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  6. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
  7. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  8. Can a candidate with 983 rank in CET get admission in Punjabi university?
  9. How to prepare to do MD in Ayurveda? Which books to refer?
  10. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  11. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
  12. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar?
  13. How may I get the previous 10 years question papers of Ayurveda college, Kerala and Jamnagar for PG entrance exam?
  14. What is the date of the entrance exam of PG Ayurveda in MH, BHU, Jamnagar, Karnataka and Kerala? -- [New]
  15. Is bachelor of alternative medicine approoved by any government organisation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get the forms of Ayurveda PG entrance of Jamnagar University, Gujarat?
  17. How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?
  18. List of students chosen for MD Gynechology in Ayurveda in Jamnagar?
24th February 2012, 03:25 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the counselling date of PG course in Ayurveda colleges in Jaipur and Jamnagar?

Your question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned the name of the college in Jaipur and Jamnagar from where you want to pursue the Post Graduate degree in Ayurveda .
In the absence of this information it is not possible to provide you the counselling dates. Each and every college/university have different counselling dates. Hence, the answer cannot be given, based on assumption.

Please provide the name of the college in Jaipur and Jamnagar, so that we can provide you the counselling dates fro Post Graduation degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?