9th March 2012, 09:49 AM
amol143248

How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra

hello sir/madam i am student of ayurveda from maharashtra i want to kno the date of md entrance jaipur-jamnagar & maharashtra thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  2. Dates of MD/MS entrance exam of Maharashtra, AP, Jaipur and Jamnagar, Shimla?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  4. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  5. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  6. What's the counselling date of PG course in Ayurveda colleges in Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  7. What is the date of Jamanagar Jaipur Maharashtra entrance exam?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course? -- [New]
  9. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
  11. Information about the PG entrance exam for Ayurveda in Maharashtra, Kerala and Jamnagar?
  12. Date of the pgayur. counselling of jaipur & jamnagar for MD?
  13. Is there any reservation for Ex Servicemen Children in Maharashtra Government Medical College?
  14. How may I get the details about entrance for PG course in Jamnagar Ayurvedic college? What's the date of entrancing for the same?
  15. What's the date for PG Ayurveda entrance exam in Jamnaga(Jaipur)?
  16. M.Phil in Medical Microbiology after MBBS in Maharashtra? Last date to submit the application form?
  17. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  18. Which government degree college is suitable with MHT CET score of 92?
13th December 2020, 05:28 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra

you cannot give NEET PG because As per the NEET PG eligibility criteria, aspirants must possess MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized as per the provisions under Indian Medical Council .
You can appear NEET UG Entrance Test conducted by Government of Maharashtra . Any
examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination, of any recognized Board/ University .
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
Admissions will be done as per guidelines given by AYUSH, CCIM New Delhi , Admission Regulating Authority Mumbai & MUHS Nashik

You can check details at ntaneet.nic.in or amamcm.org

For M.P. shah government medical College Jamnagar you can see at mpsmc.in

For Rajasthan University of Health Science Jaipur you can visit at ruhsraj.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?