24th June 2011, 10:35 PM
ary gupta

What is strategy? How to make strategy? What are the benefits through a good strategy?

sir,
every one telling me that i have to follow a strategy. I don't know what is strategy.

tell me what is strategy. How strategy is made? Do any benefits with strategy?

26th June 2011, 05:32 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is strategy? How to make strategy? What are the benefits through a good strategy?

The word strategy is very much familiar to the candidates who are pursuing management studies and to the persons who involved in various kind of business operations.

Strategy is an action plan which will be framed to take lead over the competitors and to achieve the vision and mission of an organization.

Strategy will be framed not only at organizational level. It is framed at individual level too. Every individual is in need of good strategies in his day to day life to overcome competition easily and to be in the top in the list.

While making a strategy, several parameters are to be taken into consideration
-Loopholes or defaults that competitors are having
-How best we can achieve those defaults (taking advantage of competitors loopholes)
-Innovation
-Interest of the customers to whom the organization's products and services are mainly focused etc.

As per the benefits,
-The organization can achieve its short term goal
-But in order to achieve long term goals, the organization or individual must change strategies from time to time
27th June 2011, 10:47 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is strategy? How to make strategy? What are the benefits through a good strategy?

hi dear
strategy is a path which will be framed to take lead over the competitor & to acieve the success.
while making a strategy , several parameter are required

*innovation
*problems of competitors
27th June 2011, 11:00 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
strategy is a path which will be framed to take lead over the competitor & to acieve the success.
while making a strategy , several parameter are required

*innovation
*problems of competitors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?