20th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Date of Ph.D Entrance Exam for Sanskrit in Pune University? Will it be a good option of doing Ph.D?

i want 2 know the date of phd entrance for sanskrit in pune uni. I want to know whether it i s a good option to do Ph.D

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Sanskrit in BHU?
  2. Requirements to study PhD in Sanskrit for a postgraduate with 60% marks? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  4. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  5. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  8. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  9. Which exam to clear for doing PhD in Sanskrit? How to become a Lecturer in any University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  11. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  12. Last date to apply for Ph.D Entrance Exam in Sanskrit?
  13. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  14. Eligibility to do PhD for Sanskrit postgraduate with 60% marks?
  15. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Pune or Mumbai University?
  17. Date of PET entrance exam? Is there any coaching in Maharashtra or Delhi?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
9th May 2016, 09:52 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Date of Ph.D Entrance Exam for Sanskrit in Pune University? Will it be a good option of doing Ph.D?

Ph.D is a good option. Admission in Ph.D (Sanskrit) will be available on the basis of merit score obtained in entrance exam and Interview. You can apply online for Ph.D (Sanskrit) to pune university on official website : www.unipune.ac.in

Eligibility
- You must have passed Master's course with Sanskrit subject with at least 50%.
- You should have appeared entrance exam for admission.

Important Dates
- Registration Opens From : October ,2016
- Last Date of Application : Ending October , 2016
- Ph.d Entrance Exam : November , 2016
- Result Declaration : December , 2016
- Interview : January , 2017

Job Types After Ph.D (Sanskrit)
- Tutor
- Lecturer
- Researcher
- Editor
- Translator
- Writer
16th November 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Ph.D Entrance Exam for Sanskrit in Pune University? Will it be a good option of doing Ph.D?

I want to appear entrance exam for PhD in Sanskrit in Pune university. I want to know the prescribed date of entrance exam in Sanskrit in 2017 and the syllabus for entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?