17th September 2013, 09:14 AM
Asgar Mirza

Can regular MBA candidates do CS?

Sir could you please tell whether a regular MBA candidate can do CS....i mean both the courses simultaneously

16th November 2017, 04:52 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can regular MBA candidates do CS?

I might want to get to your notice that MBA and in addition CS both are exceptionally tremendous courses, in the course you have to put your full focus in the each subject and need an exhaustive reference of different books And furthermore your MBA program requests your 100% commitment amid the learning time of 2 years and you likewise required to go to different meetings and meet experts and so on, I think it isn't advisable to do two courses like MBA and CS together.
It will be easy to think and also authorized to do, but practically you will be on two horses riding to reach your career destiny. Please you must think over, after keeping both syllabuses together and how many hours of practice is needed
etc things.
I have not seen any one choosing for two major courses doing together, normally candidates do it with one major course and a small diploma course for which they don't need much time to allocate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?