9th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD for Sanskrit postgraduate with 60% marks?

Hello,
I want to do PhD. My qualification is M.A. in Sanskrit and I have secured 60% marks. Kindly tell me I am eligible to do PhD or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  3. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Physics for a postgraduate?
  5. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Sanskrit in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  9. How to do Ph.d after passing M.A in Sanskrit?
  10. Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?
  11. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to do PhD for Applied Mathematics postgraduate? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  14. Does VTU offer PhD in Architecture course? Eligibility to apply for M.Arch postgraduate?
  15. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  16. What is the eligibility for B.A in Sanskrit?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
10th December 2015, 05:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD for Sanskrit postgraduate with 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do PhD. My qualification is M.A. in Sanskrit and I have secured 60% marks. Kindly tell me I am eligible to do PhD or not?
You have completed M.A in Sanskrit with 60% marks so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Sanskrit.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?