19th February 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Process of M.Com admission in Mumbai university? When is the last date of admission?

hi...i want to knw about the process of admission for m.com from mumbai uni...in this year when the admission process will be start and the last date of admission and plz give me all details about admission process....plz rply me fast m waiting

28th February 2016, 12:45 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Process of M.Com admission in Mumbai university? When is the last date of admission?

Admissions are provided on the basis of their entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University. You need to appear in the exams. Just prepare for the exam because it’s not an easy job to clear the Mumbai University exam. Admissions will be start in the month of May or June. Exact date is not released yet so just wait for 2 more months and prepare yourself for entrance exam.
29th February 2016, 03:24 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Process of M.Com admission in Mumbai university? When is the last date of admission?

For admission in M.com from University of Mumbai requires the candidate to sit for the entrance exam. The date for the entrance exam has not been declared yet. But the forms for the same will be available from 25th June,2016 and it will continue till 31st July 2016. You can out their official website for further updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?