18th June 2011, 11:15 AM
Raje1500

Date of sale of application forms for MCA counseling? What is the procedure for counseling?

When the applications are provided for mca counselling? What are the procedure for counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of application forms for MCA counseling? What is the procedure for counseling?
  2. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  3. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  4. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  8. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  9. Date of counseling for Nursing? Where will be the counseling?
  10. Date of sale of counseling for Nursing?
  11. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  12. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  13. Date of start of M.E counseling? When to give the application for counseling? What is a good score for OC category?
  14. Date of sale of M.E counseling applications forms in Anna University? Last date of of submission?
  15. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date? -- [New]
  16. What is MSc Nursing counseling date?
  17. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  18. Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of application forms for MCA counseling? What is the procedure for counseling?

plz tell sir mca ki first counsiling kab h.......
6th June 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of application forms for MCA counseling? What is the procedure for counseling?

sir 1st counsiling kab h and sir mera 12th mathes se nhi h but mane b.c.a kiya h kya m.c.a me admison le skti hu ................................
27th May 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

MCA counselling form last date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?