3rd March 2011, 04:11 PM
balakrishnaprasad

How to get NATA application form by post?

I want to get NATA application form by post

can you please reply

thanks

4th March 2011, 12:26 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get NATA application form by post?

NATA application form:
How to Apply:
For appearing in NATA candidates have to fill a pre-registeration form which is available at the NATA website www.nata.in and also at the designated test centers. Candidates then have to take an appointment from the test center by paying the test fees. Candididates will be finally given receipt cum appointment voucher with date and time from the Test Center.

[SIZE=3]The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website. (http://www.nata.in)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Regards
Kapila
[/SIZE]
7th June 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get NATA application form by post?

I have posted NATA,s complete application form to Council of Architecture,New Delhi. But there is no reply.
what to do now? Please rply it's urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?