26th March 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of JELET form? I am a final semester diploma student

sir i m in a final sem of diploma studnt .when the jelet form we collect and where... send me a detail my e mail id is [email protected]

thank you

22nd April 2012, 06:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of JELET form? I am a final semester diploma student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m in a final sem of diploma studnt .when the jelet form we collect and where... send me a detail my e mail id is [email protected]

thank you
The application form, along with Prospectus of JELET 2012 is available since 12.04.2012.
The last date to obtain the application forms is 05-05-2012.
The last date of submission of the application form is 10-05-2012.
The examination will be held on 24-06-2012.

The application form can be obtained from some of the specific branches of Axis Bank and complete list of the same has been attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Branch List of Axis Bank for JELET JECA & JEHOM-2012.pdf(829.2 KB, 106 views)
23rd July 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam Iam a student of final year diploma plz send me the dates of available of the forms for jelet at my email ID my ID is [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am now the final year Diploma Engineering Student and I am interested to continue my next higher study. So you please inform me when and where from the JELET Exam. Form I may Collect. You please inform me to my email address, thanks. Urmi Chakraborty. My email ID [email protected]
16th April 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: how to get JEELET form in bangalore? I am a final semester diploma student

sir I am a diploma final year student from bangalore..how to get JEELET application form in banglore? sir pls reply me on my e-mail. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?