12th September 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in JELET for Electrical Engineering Diploma last semester student?

Respected Sir,
I am a Diploma(Electrical Engineering) student of last semester. I want to give JELET. Can you please provide me the eligibility criteria for applying? Kindly tell me the procedure also.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for JELET?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  8. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  9. How to get a seat in JELET exam? I have passed diploma
  10. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?
  11. Need information regarding JELET Exam conducted by WBUT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date of sale of JELET form? I am a final semester diploma student
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student?
  14. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
17th September 2015, 03:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in JELET for Electrical Engineering Diploma last semester student?

To be eligible to appear in JELET examination, you must have completed three years Diploma course with minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) marks from a AICTE approved institution. There is no age restriction to appear in JELET examination.

Application Procedure :-
Candidates who are interested to appear in JELET examination need to apply through online by visiting official website http://wbjeeb.in/ within specified date. After submission of online application form, your application will be successfully completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?