9th January 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Date of submission of application form for Punjab Civil Service Examination?

intimate date of submission of application form for Punjab Civil Service examination

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Civil Service pre exam 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the age limit for ex servicemen in MPSC?
  3. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  4. What are the major reasons for Rejection of candidates in IMA? -- [New]
  5. Last date for filling form of CLAT 2016?
  6. Is the ASSO CET form available now in any branch of Punjab National Bank in Mumbai Central? Last date of submission of form and cost of application form?
  7. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be published? Last date of form submission?
  8. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  9. How may I get previous papers for librarian posting in Tamil Nadu government?
  10. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  11. Important dates of IAS exam? How to prepare for IAS exam?
  12. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  13. Last date of receiving the online application for recruitment of Tripura Civil service Examination? What is the date of the examination?
  14. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  15. what is date of submission for CSP 2010?
  16. How can I get admission in IGNOU? Last date of submission of application form?
  17. How can I apply for UPSC exam if I am a mechanical student?
  18. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
12th January 2012, 02:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of submission of application form for Punjab Civil Service Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
intimate date of submission of application form for Punjab Civil Service examination
The notification for the upcoming Punjab Civil Service Examination has not been yet published because the Main Exam for the Punjab Civil Service Exam-2011 is yet be conducted from 20-22 January 2012.
The notification for the next Punjab Civil Service Examination will be published during the month of September - October 2012.

Eligibility:

Minimum Academic Qualification- Graduate in any discipline
Age Limit- 21-35 years.

For further information, refer to the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
12th February 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of submission of application form for Punjab Civil Service Examination?

i am a citizen of ludhiana,from where i can have the application form.? And what is the date of submission? Will it be in sep-oct 12?
3rd April 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

COULD YOU TELL ME PLZ THAT WHAT IS THE LAST DATE TO SUBMIT THE PCS APPLICATION FORM?
6th April 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it complusary to opt. the subjects of the graduation ??
17th April 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the submission date of PCS application form 2012
28th April 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

anybody know the last date of submission of PCS application form 2012
6th May 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

please tell me last date of pcs exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?