18th July 2010, 04:29 PM
krishna arun

Is Dayanad Sagar, Bangalore is a good college for an aeronautical engineering?

hello,I am Krishna from Gujarat and I have got admission in Dayanad sagar institute in Bangalore.Will you please tell me Is Dayanad Sagar is good college for an aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering a Good College?
  2. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  3. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  5. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  6. Will I get Aeronautical Engineering in Dayananda Sagar College for a rank below 37388?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  9. Which is the best university providing distance education in Karnataka for M.Tech in computer science
  10. Is there any college in Bangalore, which offers lateral entry in aeronautical engineering?
  11. Am I not eligible for M.Tech/MS after scoring 88.8%, 57.5% & 57.25% in 10th, 12th & B.E respectively? Best universities for M.Tech and MS?
  12. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  13. How to join Aeronautical engineering in Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore?
  14. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Bangalore?
  15. Will I get medical seat after scoring 3252 rank in KCET?
  16. Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a government seat after scoring 10322 in KCET exam?
  18. Any colleges for Aeronautical engineering in Dubai or Bangalore? I have completed my 10th grade CBSE
16th March 2012, 11:46 AM
soji daniel

Default Re: Is Dayanad Sagar, Bangalore is a good college for an aeronautical engineering?

Yes,Krishna , Dayanand sagar bangalore college is good for aeronautical engineering. It is a reputed college. There are many facilities provided.You can create a strong foundation from this college .college have good teachers ( It also gives placements in Infoysis ,HCL . ICICI, Microsoft etc ). Good luck for your future.
16th March 2012, 12:09 PM
soji daniel

Default Re: Is Dayanad Sagar, Bangalore is a good college for an aeronautical engineering?

Yes ,Krishna,it is a very good college. It is are reputed college for aeronautical engineering . This college can help you to create a strong foundation . It gives placements in HCL ,Infosys ,Microsoft etc . the college have very good teachers also .Best of luck for your future.
16th March 2012, 03:31 PM
jyotsana d

Dear friend,
Congratulation..! and yes, dayanand sagar is one of the top Engineering college in Bangalore. And also Aeronautical engineering is an immensely important in the present day world. It offers immense benefits in terms of growth of both technical and managerial roles.

So, This college is good like other top Engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering. Just work hard and always try to be on the top. As, Aeronautical engineering future is bright, there are huge number of possibilities and jobs available in the aerospace industry and great room for personal growth and development.

it involves learning the science, technology and engineering behind design, manufacture, maintenance and operation of flying vehicles.

Just do your best in coming 4 years. definitely, you will find it good and successful.

best wishes
16th March 2012, 03:33 PM
jyotsana d

Dear friend,
Congratulation..! and yes, dayanand sagar is one of the top Engineering college in Bangalore. And also Aeronautical engineering is an immensely important in the present day world. It offers immense benefits in terms of growth of both technical and managerial roles.

So, This college is good like other top Engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering. Just work hard and always try to be on the top. As, Aeronautical engineering future is bright, there are huge number of possibilities and jobs available in the aerospace industry and great room for personal growth and development.

it involves learning the science, technology and engineering behind design, manufacture, maintenance and operation of flying vehicles.

Just do your best in coming 4 years. definitely, you will find it good and successful.

best wishes
22nd June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for an aeronautical engineering in Dayanad Sagar.
22nd June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for an aeronautical engineering in Dayanad Sagar
3rd August 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

is dayanand sagar college of engineering good for telecommunviation , i saw that its has applied for affliation for its telcomm eng. and also tell me the 2.remaining fees to be paid after counselling through comedk and 3. hostel facilities.
18th April 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My self Akhilesh.
I have done DIploma in Electrical and Electronics.
Is there Possible me to do Aeronautical Evening College in Bangalore?
If Yes, what are list college & fees applicable?
9th August 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for aeronautical engineering at DSIT
10th August 2013, 08:48 PM
arpina

HELLO,

Yes,Dayanad Sagar, Bangalore is a good college for an aeronautical engineering
This college is good like other top Engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering.

Good luck......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?