21st January 2017, 03:17 PM
Ishaan Chaturvedi

Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?

Respected Sir, After completing class 12th which exam I should write for Aeronautical Engineering? I have just applied for JEE Main exam and no other exams. I want to know which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College? How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in a good College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  3. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  4. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  5. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  7. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which Colleges in India offer Aeronautical Engineering course? How can I get admission in the College?
  9. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  10. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  11. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  12. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  14. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  15. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  16. How can I join aeronautics? I am studying B.E EEE
  17. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
22nd January 2017, 12:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaan Chaturvedi View Post
Respected Sir, After completing class 12th which exam I should write for Aeronautical Engineering? I have just applied for JEE Main exam and no other exams. I want to know which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College? How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in a good College? Please answer as soon as possible.
Now, most of the engineering institutes admit candidates on the basis of JEE Main Score only.

So, if you have applied for JEE Main Exam then there is no need to apply for any other engineering entrance exam.

JEE Main is a national level exam conducted by CBSE every year for admission to top engineering institutions.

Exam Pattern of JEE Main
  • 90 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (30 from each section).
  • Each question carries 4 marks
  • While -1 for each incorrect answer.

Some of the top institutions for Aeronautical engineering are:
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  • Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  • Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
  • Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  • Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  • Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  • Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  • VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
22nd January 2017, 09:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?

As you are interested to pursue aeronautical engineering then you have to appear in the entrance exam known as the emails and after that you have to qualify the JEE advanced exam because this courses offered by IITs of our countries.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation is given to the candidates of reserved categories.
23rd January 2017, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir how much minimum percentage is required in 12th class for aeronautical engineering and who much marks are required in jee mains for aeronautical engineering
28th February 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam,I am studying ll PUC ,myself applied for cet exam this year& I am keen interested in aeronautical engineering ,I want to take admission in Bangalore colleges only ,is cet exam is enough for my aeronautical engineering admission in Bangalore colleges.please answer as soon as possible,thank you
9th June 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can we become aeronautical engineer without writing competitive exams??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?