25th February 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Deadline for registration for CS inter exam and late fee?

last date of registration with late fees to appear for Dec 11 cs inter exams

25th February 2011, 05:07 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Deadline for registration for CS inter exam and late fee?

The last date for admission to Foundation level is 31st March or 30th September while the cut-off date for Intermediate course is 28th February or 31st August.You can contact to-
"ICSI HOUSE"
22 Institutional Area
Lodi Road in New Delhi, Pin- 110 003
Tele No: 011-41504444,
www.icsi.edu
14th March 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I m sheela parmar, I want to join CS. i have completed my M.B.A. In finance in 2008-2010. So, give me the detail about last date of ragistration & fees & also centers where i am registered my form. Currently i m in Rajkot (Gujarat)doing a job in company.
28th March 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

which subject imp. In it?
28th March 2011, 11:10 PM
Neha Rohatgi

Dear Friend,
There is no age limit to pursue C.S. course under Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI), an autonomous body constituted by the Government of India where you can either go in employment or set up your own practice.

Eligibility :-
If you are a 10+2pass/appearing candidate you are eligible for admission in C.S. Foundation Course.
If you are a graduate in any discipline - Science, Arts, Commerce (except Fine Arts). you are eligible for direct registration in C.S. Executive Program.

Course Content And Methodology :-
The course is divided into three parts - Foundation, Executive and Professional Program, comprising of 4, 6 and 8 papers respectively. The subject matter of the course consists of Law, Taxation, Management and Accounts.
C.S. course is basically conducted in a distance learning mode, thus can be pursued from anywhere in India. However, the facility of oral coaching classes are also available in various cities given below in India. Examinations are held twice in a year in June and December.

Eastern region:
Berhampur, Bhubneswar, Cuttack, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Rourkela.

Northern Region:
Agra, Ajmer, Allahabad, Alwar, Ambala, Amritsar, Bareilly, Beawar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Ganganagar, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Hapur, Haridwar, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal-Panipat, Kota Lucknow, Ludhiana, Meerut, Modinagar, Noida, Rohtak, Shimla, Sonepat, Udaipur, Varanasi, Yamunanagar.

Southern Region:
Banglore, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hubli-Dharwad, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kotayam, Kozikhode, Madhurai, Manglore, Mysore, Pollachi, Pondicherry, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.

Western Region:
Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Dombivli, Goa, Indore, Jabalpur, Jamnagar, Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat, Thane, Vadodara.
Besides oral tution classes, several programmes are also organised for the benefit of students.

Admission / Registration-
Admission and Registration procedure is very simple. It is open throughout the year and can be done by filling up a simple form and submitting attested copies of your testimonials along with a prescribed fee.
However, Executive Program students can take their first exam only 9 months after registration and Foundation students can take it after 8 months. Thus for Executive Program students, it is advisable to get registered before 31st August/ 28th February so as to become eligible for appearing in June/ December exams respectively.
Likewise Foundation students should get registered before 30th September/ 31st March to be eligible for appearing in June/December exams respectively.

For more details about the course contents, prospectus, application fee, Examinations, Classes contact:
CS Helpline is available on Telephone No. 011 – 41504444, 45341076 & 45341077 (Delhi) & 0120-4522061, 4522071 & 4522081 (NOIDA).

Sohan Lal
Joint Director (Students Services)
Telephone number-(011) 51504444-511

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727

Website - www.icsi.edu

All the Best and Good Luck.
14th April 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared b.com final, now i want to join cs,can i registered for cs inter directly
23rd April 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I WANA KNOW in detal bt the fee structure
19th June 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Which is last date for Admission in CS inter?
21st July 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduation that is M.com(in management)will i be eligible to get any exemptions in some subjects for c.s excecutive exam?
15th September 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for exam fee payment for appearing in December exams2011?
14th December 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,

I have finished my B.com degree with 72%.
I want to join cs inter.
What is the procedure for enrollment and also give the details about the date of registration.

Thanking you.
1st January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sirs/medam i have finished mcom iwant to ask about ca inter course with the details of registration in2012 and fee structure. Thanking you,
16th January 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mcom n i want to join cs inter.so can i plz know the exam date n fees structure?
30th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to no the actual dates for submition as far as possible?
21st September 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last date of registration with late fees to appear for Dec 11 cs inter exams
Respected sir,
I did not recieve my registration number.I registered it on 30th march 2013.The following are the details of my registration..:-
Application number:-108769
Acknowledgement no.:-22873
D.D. No.:-S74778
Name:-Nikeeta agarwal
EMAIL ID:[email protected]
Mobile no.:-9032678150
I kindly request you to send my registration number as soon as possible at my mobile number or email id.
21st September 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

the actual date is 30-03-2013.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?