5th August 2015, 02:15 PM
Kanchipavankumar

Detailed admission procedure for admission in Annamalai University under Non-Local category?

Sir my self k.pavankumar completed +2 in A.p and I need aa A.G.B.S.C admission in annamalli university under non local category for year 2015.
so kindly furnish me the details and admission procedure including the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Physics in Annamalai University?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Phil(Sociology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Information regarding M.Phil in Sanskrit course in Correspondence?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Annamalai Open University for Ph.D in History?
  5. What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Annamalai university for diploma in Mould technology?
  7. What is the criteria for B.Ed course through Annamalai University?
  8. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  10. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  11. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  13. When will I get the admission form for B.Ed under Annamalai University?
  14. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  16. Criteria for admission in correspondence B.Com course in Annamalai University?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Harvard University?
  18. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?