11th January 2014, 08:17 PM
memomina

What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please provide me the detailed procedure of admission at Utkal University,Bhubaneswar on Graduation Courses.

Thanking you

Yours Truly

Momina

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  3. How to take admission in graduation in distance course in Utkal University Bhubaneshwar
  4. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  5. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  6. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  8. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  9. Date of start of admissions in Utkal University? Procedures for admission in M.Com? When and how to apply for M.Com?
  10. How can I do Bank PO after doing BITM IInd year from Utkal University
  11. Entrance Procedure of Utkal University for M.Com course?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com in Utkal University in Vanivihar in BBSR?
  13. How may I get the MA Bengali syllabus and admission rule of Utkal university?
  14. What stream should I opt for my M.Sc course in Utkal University, Bhubnaeswar which providing best opportunities? I am in B.Sc final year with information science and telecommunication stream
  15. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  17. How can I make a career as a Law officer in SBI/UBI/B.O.I/UCO bank after pursuing LLM from Utkal university?
  18. How to do PD in economics in Utkal University?
29th May 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?

I want admission in bachelor of journalism and mass communication in Vani vihar university, for my daughter. Please suggest me the procedure for admission.
- Umesh patnaik SBI Raipur(Chhattisgarh)
22nd June 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?

dear sir

please suggest me the procedure to get admission in utkal university in 3 graduation in cs branch....i shall be oblissed to you.
you can send reply on yhe following [email protected]
4th August 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I have passed B.A (Bengali Hons.) in 2007 with 42 percent marks but I want to admission in M.A Bengali. They allow me or not?
1st May 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in Bsc after completing plus two (cbse) from other state
28th May 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I have passed with 73% and I want to do graduation in economics
please suggest me
my email id : [email protected]
22nd February 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to admission to m.com at utkal university, kindly advise me total procedure of admission. Fee structure. For m.com Ojee entrance is required or not. This is my email id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?