21st December 2011, 01:39 PM
lal_chaman

How to get admission for Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the required age limit, duration and fee structure for this?

sir, i am a final yr mech.engg student and will complete my degree in june 2012 how could i get addmission in merchant navi . Please give me detail college, fee,course duration ,age limit, notification month,process of apparoch. Sir i do not want to do b.tech in marine.I want to do short term course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  2. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  4. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ?
  5. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after pursuing mechanical engineering final year
  7. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  9. Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?
  10. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  11. How can I join marine field?
  12. What is the age limit for joining merchant navy after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Guidance to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  14. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
  15. What is the fee of Indian Merchant Navy and duration of training period
  16. What type of jobs are there in Merchant Navy for HSC passed students? -- [New]
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  18. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
21st December 2011, 08:31 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the required age limit, duration and fee structure for this?

dear friend,

Eligibility norm for the Merchant Navy:-

1)Candidate should have Indian nationality.

2)Their age must be between 18-42 yrs on 25.02.11

3)should have Graduate from any recognize university.

4)The employed person who is working in central govt. /own business/private sector/semi govt. must have Pay and allowances and privileges.

For Merchant Navy the Selection Procedure:-

1. Preliminary Interview Boards held at respective TA Group Headquarters .

2. SSB Interview

3. Medical & Police Verification.

Important Topic About Merchant Navy

For more see the link:-www.merchantnavy.co/
21st January 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the required age limit, duration and fee structure for this?

is it possible that a software engineer can apply for navy?
23rd February 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

i'm attending hsc exam from commerce stream in mumbai university, can i take admission in merchant navy?
9th March 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in merchant navy if i have completed graduation but i have done 10 2 with pcm.my present age is 21 years.at what time can i get admission.?
20th April 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Dearsir
i am student of b.com 2year. My gradutaion is complete year2013
i have direct addimisionin merchant navy
please tell me course ,fees,courseyear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?