25th February 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?

i am a student of class 12.iwant to read mbbs in ukrain.i want to know the asmission proceduor and details fee structure duration whether indian teacher. or abroad how many indian student are there? if indian food os available or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  2. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  5. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  6. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  7. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  8. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  10. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  11. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  12. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  13. What is the procedure for MBBS admission in Jolly Grant? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  15. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  16. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  18. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
27th May 2022, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?

Does Aiim accept Nigerian student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?