23rd February 2013, 11:42 PM
naiksri

What is the fee duration of MBBS course?

please explain in detail. what is the fee duration of mbbs course. please help me is there any chance to do mbbs after completing bsc nursing

Related Questions:
  1. List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan?
  2. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  3. Can one do ICU course after passing MBBS in India? Details about the duration and the fee structure?
  4. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  5. Fee and duration of internship at CMC Ludhiana?
  6. Can one do ICU course after MBBS? What is the duration and fee structure? Is it possible to do Fellowship in Rheumatology after completing MBBS?
  7. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  8. What is the total course duration and fee structure of MBBS ?
  9. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  10. Entrance exams for MBBS? Is there any cut off? Duration of the course?
  11. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  12. What is the duration of MBBS after Gynaceology?
  13. Can I do MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Physiology? Duration of this MBBS course?
  14. Duration of MBBS course after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  16. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS? -- [New]
  18. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
25th January 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee duration of MBBS course?

What do I have to do after 12th to become a cardiologist surgeon
5th April 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee duration of MBBS course?

after 12th , what are the steps to become a cardiologist? exactly how many years it will take after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?