31st July 2018, 12:42 PM
Somkuwarshubhma

Detailed information and fee expenses of AMIE course?

Hello, I am a Civil Diploma Engineer. I belongs to a poor family so I didn't able to study BTech. I have heard about AMIE course so I want to join it. I would like to know about the details of this course and also let me know about the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  2. Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course
  3. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  5. Fee expenses of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  7. Detailed information about external Diploma(Taxation & Law) course with fee expenses?
  8. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  9. Am I eligible to join C-DAC course being a Polytechnic Electronics student? Detailed information about fee expenses of this course?
  10. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  12. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  13. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  15. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  16. Detailed information and fee expenses of 45 days Industrial Training in .NET for CSE 6th semester student?
  17. Detailed fee expenses of B.Tech in KIIT University?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
4th August 2018, 11:47 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and fee expenses of AMIE course?

AMIE is a recognized engineering degree course approved by state government, central government, AICTE, UPSC, etc. It is almost similar to B.Tech. You don't have to worry about attendance and regular classes here.

You have to just appear for regular exams conducted in June and December. Both plus 2 and diploma holders candidates are eligible for pursuing AMIE course.

After passing AMIE course, one can apply for GATE exam also.

In AMIE course, you can pursue anyone of the following specializations.
  • Architectural Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
  • Mining Engineering
  • Production Engineering
  • Textile Engineering
I have mentioned the fee structure below.

AMIE Regular Course Fee structure for Diploma Holders
  • Section A Fees: 30,000 INR
  • Section B Fees: 69,000 INR
  • Grand Total Fees: 99,000 INR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?