2nd April 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about external Diploma(Taxation & Law) course with fee expenses?

Hello Everyone,
I want the detail information for Diploma in Taxation & Law course. If the course is external then what is the period of the course & fee expenses for that? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  2. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  3. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  4. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  5. Detailed information and fee expenses of 45 days Industrial Training in .NET for CSE 6th semester student?
  6. Detailed fee expenses of B.Tech in KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  8. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  9. Detailed Information regarding External BE course?
  10. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
  12. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Civil course offered by ICE, Guwahati? Fee expenses per semester?
  14. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  15. Institutes offering SAP HR Training in Kolkata? Detailed information and fee expenses?
  16. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  17. How to get admission in B.Com externally?
  18. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
4th April 2016, 12:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about external Diploma(Taxation & Law) course with fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want the detail information for Diploma in Taxation & Law course. If the course is external then what is the period of the course & fee expenses for that? Please let me know asap.
The Diploma in Taxation Laws (DTL) course is available in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, School of Distance Education. The eligibility to study the course is a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 1 year. The fees for the course is Rs. 5000/. The Diploma in Taxation Laws contains the following subjects;
  • Paper 1 – Indian Income Tax Act 1961
  • Paper 2 – Central Sales Tax and Bombay Sales Tax Act
  • Paper 3 – Wealth Tax and Gift Tax Act
  • Paper 4 – Central Excise and Customs Duties

The website links are given below for your reference,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?