2nd October 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed Information regarding UPSC Exam?

Plz, give me upsc exam detail

2nd October 2012, 05:59 PM
shrivastavapranjali@gmail

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding UPSC Exam?

For giving UPSC exam 1st you need to be a graduate through any stream, this is a state govt. level examination and you get the syllabus for it which includes the history, geography, politice, mathematics and english along with some other subjects and they have a predefined style and syllabus for the exam, you can see the syaalabus and then start preparing for it, and it has 1st phase as writtn, after getting selected to it you need to give some other phases.
all the best
2nd October 2012, 06:24 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Union Public Service Commission conducts examinations such as NDA/CDS/SCRA/Civil Service Exam etc. for various Central Govt. Dept.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY conducted twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.
The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE conducted twice every year to join Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.
The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from arecognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years with good Physical and Mental health.

SCRA - SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE conducted for appointment of SCRA in the Mechanical Dept. of Indian Railways.
The eligible candidate must be an Indian citizen having completed 12th or Graduation with good marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics within the age of 17 to 23 years.

Civil Service Examination conducted every year for appointment of IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS/IES etc. officer.
The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd October 2012, 07:29 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,
UPSC stands Uniion Public Service Commission.

Every year UPSC will conduct variety of Entrance Exams to let the candidates to join in various public services.

Have a glance over variety of Entrance Exams that are being conducted by UPSC.

**CDS Exam

**NDA Exam

**CSAT Exam

**SCRA Exam

**IES Exam.

UPSC Exam Syllabus:

UPSC Latest Notifications:

Upsc IES/ISS exam 2012.

Qualification: PG Degree(Economics/Statistics)

Last Date: 01/10/2012

Post Date: 01/09/2012

some of exams conducted by UPSC:

UPSC Details:

regards.....santhosh..........
22nd November 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir r am student of final year & my stream is electronics & commicatioñ i want to appear in IES exam so pls give the details & syllabus
22nd November 2012, 06:50 PM
ramdhanipatel

Hello dear,
UPSC is the central govt. civil services exam,this exam conducted for many diffrent post.
Eligibility Criteria:-
Education qualification-
Graduation in any stream from Govt. recognized University(NO restriction of %)
Final year student who appeared in last year exam can also apply for UPSC prelims exam.
Age limit-
GEN- 21 to 30 year
OBC- 21 to 33 year
SC/ST- 21 to 35 year
Nationality-
Indian
Attepts-
Gen- 4
OBC- 7
SC/ST- Unlimited

For more detail you can visit website www.upsc.gov.in

All the best
5th April 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i m an e&e student studing 2'nd year so how should i prepare in home which books to refer
28th June 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the detail procedure about how to appear for the UPSC exam.
15th July 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am complete my be(ec) and i want to give exam of upsc but to select what type of exam? please give me suggestion about exam preparation.
3rd September 2013, 03:27 PM
pooja..maheshwari

For giving UPSC exam 1st you need to be a graduate through any stream, this is a state govt. level examination and you get the syllabus for it which includes the history, geography, politice, mathematics and english along with some other subjects and they have a predefined style and syllabus for the exam, you can see the syaalabus and then start preparing for it, and it has 1st phase as writtn, after getting selected to it you need to give some other phases.

Age limit-
GEN- 21 to 30 year
OBC- 21 to 33 year
SC/ST- 21 to 35 year
Nationality-
Indian
Attepts-
Gen- 4
OBC- 7
SC/ST- Unlimited
26th November 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Im in 12 and want to join civil service so give me some hint which field will help me i am pcm student
3rd January 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

sir, im work in women police constable, and my english not well, but i want to give upsc exam. im complete graduation in arts facaluty, so what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?