11th March 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How may I get details of my IIT Kanpur application no C14310104?

my form no. of iit kanpur application is C14310104. i am not able to check whether it is accepted or not. please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about my application form? I've not received any acknowledgement yet and my Application No. C12139367 sent to IIT-Jee Kanpur which says it is not scrutinized
  2. How may I get acknowledgement of my IIT-JEE application form? I have sent my application form to IIT Kanpur but as per web site suggested in the forum, the application still not reached to IIT Kanpur office
  3. Details about the application of IIT JEE in Kanpur Zone?
  4. How may I get information about IACT program from IIT KANPUR? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available after completion of this?
  5. How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I check the application status from the website of IIT Kanpur?
  7. How to find application status for IIT JEE at Kanpur zone?
  8. How should I check the IIT JEE application status after sending the form to IIT Kanpur?
  9. What should I do? I have sent my IIT-JEE application form to Kanpur instead of Roorkee zone
  10. I submitted online application to IIT chennai instead of IIT kanpur, will it be accep
  11. How to check the status of my application form for IIT-JEE?
  12. Status of my IIT Jee application is showing that application not found, what should I do?
  13. When are the results of BHEL ET's thorough GATE?
  14. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Kanpur after scoring 221 marks in ST category?
  15. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%? -- [New]
  16. How to check IIT JEE applicaton form status for Kanpur Zone?
  17. Check my IIT JEE application form status
  18. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
27th April 2022, 09:33 AM
jacobleo329

Default Re: How may I get details of my IIT Kanpur application no C14310104?

C14310104 is an application number. You can get details of your application by sending a mail to IITK Admis(at)iitk.ac.in with the following details:
First Name,
Last Name,
Application No,
Date of Birth.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?