20th February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Details about B.Ed entrance test? What is the fee structure for the same?

I want to the details about the B.Ed entrance test and fee...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed correspondence course iN SNDT college Churchgate through Part Time? I have done ECCE course
  2. Details about B.Ed entrance test? What is the fee structure for the same?
  3. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  6. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  7. What are the admission charges for B.Ed IGNOU course? Duration of the course?
  8. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  9. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  10. Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?
  11. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  12. Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Entrance exam which is to be answered for becoming a Doctor of Pharmacy? Test details, course fee structure and College in Hyderabad?
  15. Fee structure and the entrance exam details for FMS? Placement details for the same?
  16. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  18. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
26th September 2017, 08:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about B.Ed entrance test? What is the fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to the details about the B.Ed entrance test and fee...please send to me the details

Details Regarding B.ED (Bachelor of Education) Entrance Exam:-

>> There are various entrance exams conducted for B.ED course for both state level as well as university level. Here below list of B.ED entrance exams:-

List of B.ED Entrance Exam:-

1) Utter Pradesh B.ED Entrance Test.

2) University of Madras B.ED Entrance Exam.

3) University of Lucknow B.ED Entrance Exam.

5) University of Gujarat B.ED Entrance Exam.

6) Tamil Nadu Open University B.ED Entrance Exam.

7) Kanpur University B.ED Entrance Exam.

8) KSOU B.ED Entrance Exam.

9) Punjab University B.ED Entrance Exam.

10) Kerala B.ED Entrance Exam.

Education Qualification Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for B.ED course is bachelors degree in Arts, Science, Commerce from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

Duration of B.ED Course:- Duration of B.ED course is 2 years.

Fee Structure for B.ED Course:-
Fee structure for bachelors of education course various from institute to institute or from state to state but mainly varies from Rs:- 25,000/ to Rs:- 60,000/- for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?