24th September 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard from matric board?

Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard from matric board? My goal is to join the Indian army and pursue my career in it. Can someone please suggest me the right steps which I need to take next? Awaiting for the response.

25th September 2017, 06:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard from matric board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard from matric board? My goal is to join the Indian army and pursue my career in it. Can someone please suggest me the right steps which I need to take next? Awaiting for the response.

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for Indian army as an officer after Xth, because minimum qualification required to apply for Indian army is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board.

>> As you want to join Indian army, then first you must have to complete your 10+2 with physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.

>> After 10+2 apply for NDA (National Defence Academy) exam which is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

>> For more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in.
25th September 2017, 07:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard from matric board?

First thing I would like to make you clear is that after completion of your Class 10th you can join Indian Army only as a tradesmen as for other posts such as soldier clerk or lieutenant you at least need to hold higher secondary school degree.

Further for your recruitment as a tradesmen you need to qualify its recruitment rally followed by Common Entrance Examination.

Also for applying for the posts of tradesmen you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 17.5 years to 23 years. Apart from the educational qualification you have.

For more details and notifications regarding the recruitment procedure of tradesmen you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
25th September 2017, 11:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Army after completion of your 10th standard from matric board, you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard from a Government recognised board. To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a Government recognised university. You should be within 16.5 to 19.5 years of age. You should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
26th September 2017, 08:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that if you want to join Indian Army then you have to complete your 12th standard from a recognised board either in science stream or commerce stream and after that you have to appear in NDA exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year in the month of April and September and if you will qualify it with good marks then definitely will get admission in National Defence Academy to join Indian Army course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?