6th June 2011, 07:15 PM
shazia afreen

Entrance exam which is to be answered for becoming a Doctor of Pharmacy? Test details, course fee structure and College in Hyderabad?

hi , i am shazia afreen and i want to know the entrance exam for doctor of pharmacy
pleas give me the test details and coarse fees and colleges in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  2. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  3. Fee structure for M-Pharmacy course in top 5 colleges of Hyderabad?
  4. Full information about Pharma.D courses and salaries in India and Foreign countries?
  5. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  6. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. Best college for M.Pharm in Hyderabad and Fees Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get a seat in B.Pharm in Deccan College of Pharmacy after scoring 11983 rank in medical entrance test? Best pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. When is the B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure in government and private colleges
  11. Fee structure of St. francis college of women of Hyderabad? Best college in Hyderabad for commerce? Date of CA entrance exam?
  12. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  13. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students? -- [New]
  14. University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  16. Will there be M.Pharmacy program in Gitam college, Hyderabad? How to take admission for this course in Gitam College? Fee structure for this course?
  17. University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Mathematics (Applied Maths) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. University of Hyderabad, Ph. D in Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th July 2011, 03:07 PM
manikanta yadav

Default Re: Entrance exam which is to be answered for becoming a Doctor of Pharmacy? Test details, course fee structure and College in Hyderabad?

Hi afreen have u got information about doctor in pharmacy? If u got means plz tel to me also
18th February 2012, 03:07 PM
mahboob rabbani

Default Re: Entrance exam which is to be answered for becoming a Doctor of Pharmacy? Test details, course fee structure and College in Hyderabad?

shazia afreen;735578]
hello,
if u get to knw abt these details kindly mail those to me.....prior to this situation i'd lyk 2 get this .............it wud b helpfull if u do this to me....
hoping u'll provide..........
thanking you.
( RABBANI)
12th June 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

PLS TELL ME DETAILS OF PHARMACY CONCLING AND LOCATIONS ALSO AND PLS GIVE A GOOD ADIVICE MY RANK IS 56300
4th November 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12TH FROM MAHARASTRA, CAN I GET GET ADMISSION IN B PHARMA IN KERALA STATE?
26th December 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

hai...
iam doing one year coaching for med entrance....i would like to know whether there is any entrance exam for pharm d.
8th August 2020, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the different entrance exams to be cleared for pharm D befr getting jobs abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?