8th November 2011, 06:54 PM
Beready

Details about Biomedical Engineering? Which universities are offering the course?

i want their total syllabus
which university offering this courses ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best institutes offering biomedical engineering?
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Top Universities offering Genetics course to Biomedical student in Abroad? -- [New]
  7. Universities offering PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  8. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. Is AIEEE score important to get admission in any engineering college offering Biomedical Engineering?
  11. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  13. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  14. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  15. What is the qualification needed for Biomedical Engineering?
  16. What is the cutoff for biomedical engineering
  17. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  18. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
26th November 2011, 08:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Biomedical Engineering? Which universities are offering the course?

The syllabus of first year of engineering is same for almost all branches. The subjects in second year include bio physics, human physiology, social science, engineering economics, biomaterials and biomechanics. In the third year you will study about bio control systems, bio medical instrumentation, pathology, microbiology, microprocessor, and application, etc. In the final year you will study about the radiological equipments, physiological modeling and simulation etc. The syllabus will vary from university to university. Some of the universities offering this course are Anna University, Bapuchi Institute of Technology, Bharath University etc.
25th January 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Biomedical Engineering? Which universities are offering the course?

i completed my diploma in bio medical engg.how can i join in a university..give me details...
25th January 2012, 11:40 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

The syllabus of Bio Medical Engineering consists of:

- Mthematics
- Physical Chemistry
- Engineering Mechanics
- computer Programming
- material science
- electric circuit analysis
- Human anatomy and physiology
- dynamics of biofluids
- biomechanics
- Biomedical signal processing
etc...

Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi is one of the best institute to pursue Bio medical Engineering.

The other colleges all over India are:

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology,Vinayaka Mission's University,Tamil Nadu

ACS College of Engineering,Visvesvaraya Technological University ,Karnataka

Adhiyamaan College of Engineering,Anna University Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu

Alfa Institute Of Medical & Engineering,Andhra University,Andhra Pradesh

Alpha College of Engineering,Anna University ,Chennai,Tamil Nadu

Alpha Engineering College,Anna University ,Chennai,Tamil Nadu

Avinashilingam University For Women,Tamil Nadu

Bannari Amman Institute of Technology,Anna University Chennai,Tamil Nadu

Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology,Visvesvaraya Technological University ,Karnataka

Bharatratna Indira Gandhi College of Engineering,Solapur University,Maharashtra

C. U. Shah College Of Pharmacy & Research (CCPR),Gujarat Technological University,Gujarat

C.r State Colleg of Engineering,Maharshi Dayanand University,Haryana

C.U.Shah College of Engineering And Technology, Wadhvan,Gujarat Technological University,Gujarat

Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College,Anna University,Chennai,Tamil Nadu

Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering (DJSCOE),University of Mumbai(Bombay),Maharashtra

Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Engineering and Technology,Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

Government Engineering College,Gujarat Technological University,Gujarat

Hindustan University,Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science,Tamil Nadu

J.B Institute of Engineering & Technology,Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

Jerusalem College of Engineering,Anna University,Chennai,Tamil Nadu

Khaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering,Visvesvaraya Technological University ,Karnataka

L.D. College Of Engineering,Gujarat Technological University,Gujarat

M.I.E.T. Engineering College,Anna University,Chennai,Tamil Nadu

Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Engineering & Technology,University of Mumbai(Bombay),Maharashtra

Noorul Islam Polytechnic College,Noorul Islam University ,Tamil Nadu

Odaiyappa College of Engineering And Technology,Anna University,Chennai,Tamil Nadu

P.B. College of Engineering,Anna University ,Chennai,Tamil Nadu

Padmasri Dr. B. V. Raju Institute of Technology,Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

Prathyusha Institute Of Technology And Management,Anna University ,Chennai, Tamil Nadu
27th June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

wat about job facility?can i get a job in this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?