17th November 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for biomedical engineering

what should be the cut off mark for biomedical engineering..please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for biomedical engineering?
  2. What is the cutoff marks required for biomedical engineering? How to apply for it?
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. How can I get into Biomedical engineering after scoring 12 cutoff marks?
  5. What is the cutoff for biomedical engineering
  6. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  7. Names of the top 10 Biomedical Engineering Colleges?
  8. Can I take Biomedical engineering after taking PCM in MHT CET? Cutoff for Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  9. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  10. Can i get Biomedical Engineering after scoring 155.25 engineering cutoff? Will I get a seat?
  11. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  12. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  13. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  14. Cutoff marks for Biomedical Engineering course in PSG college?
  15. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  16. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  18. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
28th June 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for biomedical engineering

MY CUT OFF IS 149 CAN I GET ANY COURSE IN ANY GOVT COLLEGE
2nd July 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 138.5 can i get/join bio medical engg in tamilnadu this year? what is the cut off mark for bio medical engg in top colleges this year ?
21st January 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects to calculate cut off for biomedical engineering is maths needed?
9th May 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for biomedical engineering which subjects are recommended.,???
31st March 2017, 09:48 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required cutoff for biomedical engineering in different colleges are given below.

1. Odaiyappa College Of Engineering And Technology- Theni Dt

2. Udaya School Of Engineering- Kanniyakumari Dt

3. Shree Motilal Kanhaiyalal Fomra Institute Of Technology- Kan

4. Alpha College Of Engineering- Thiruvallur Dt

5. Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College- Perambalur Dt

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?