18th August 2013, 01:59 PM
labani.mohan

Details about company secretary course? I am a science graduate

i am a science graduate,send me all the detail of Company Secretary course to my mail id -
[email protected]

11th April 2014, 01:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details about company secretary course? I am a science graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by labani.mohan View Post
i am a science graduate,send me all the detail of Company Secretary course to my mail id -
[email protected]
Whatever you're specialization is not an issue friend. Any specialization candidates are eligible to apply for Company Secretary course. But, minimum 50% marks is required to directly enroll for Intermediate course. So, If you have scored 50% percentage then definitely you're eligible for CS course. ICSI stands for Institute of Company secretary of India and it's an Professional course. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three levels namely, Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final course. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for Foundation course. Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and Applicants should have minimum of 50% marks in order to apply for Intermediate course. You may buy the Application prospectus for Rs. 200. The Examination for CS course held through out the year. The Examination for foundation course held during the Month of December and June .

Subjects for Intermediate course :-

-Company Secretarial Practice
-Industrial Law
-Management information System
-Corporate Communication
-Company Accounts and Management Accounts
-General Law
-Commercial Law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?