18th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS course after graduation without doing foundation programme?

hello sir, can i do cs course after graduation without doing foundation programme?

21st June 2012, 11:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CS course after graduation without doing foundation programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, can i do cs course after graduation without doing foundation programme?
Yes, being a graduate, you can definitely pursue Company Secretary Course without going through the Foundation Program. A graduate is eligible to get complete exemption form the Foundation Program of Company Secretary course regardless of the stream followed and percentage of marks scored in the bachelors degree examination. Since you are a graduate, you will be considered eligible to directly enroll for the Executive Program.

The Company Secretary course usually comprise of the following stages:
  • Foundation Program
  • Executive Program
  • Management Training
  • Professional Program

For complete information about the Company Secretary course, Click Here.
9th September 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CS course after graduation without doing foundation programme?

wat is the percentage of marks which i have to score in b.com to enroll for the executive program of cs?
10th September 2012, 02:34 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do CS after Graduation without doing Foundation Program.

CS - Company Secretary is a correspondence course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) two times every year one in the month of June and other in the month of December.

The CS comprises of Three Programs:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board is eligible for this program.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM:- The candidate having either completed Foundation Program or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University is directly be admitted to this program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed Executive Program, is eligible for this program.

After completion of Professional Program, the candidate has to undergo 15 months practical training before finally cerified as Company Secretary by ICSI.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
16th December 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage are required after graduation 2012
27th December 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i hv completed graduation from science, and i hv no knowledge in accounts, so is cs is a right choice for me
29th December 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am currently doing bms and will appper for 6th sem in april...i want to apply for executive level..wil i be able to apply?
12th January 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

how much fee i pay for cs executive program
19th January 2013, 10:37 PM
nikhinaya

The CS comprises of Three Programs:-
FOUNDATION PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board is eligible for this program.
EXECUTIVE PROGRAM:- The candidate having either completed Foundation Program or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University is directly be admitted to this program.
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed Executive Program, is eligible for this program.
Foundation Program
Executive Program
Management Training
Professional Program [/COLOR][/U]
8th May 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

can I do any other course whit CS courses.If yes then which course should I choose to boost my carrier ...
16th May 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i had recently finished my b.com exams and i had faced my foundation programme exam last year n i haven't cleared that exams but i want to join now executive programme n please let me also know the procedure of getting registrated in executive level
16th December 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the required % in b.com for direct entry in executive level?
14th June 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for CS executive graduated from OCT attempt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?