15th December 2011, 12:07 PM
Jothi Muthu

What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience

I have completed B.Sc. Computer Technology Full time and MCA in Distance. I have 4 years of IT experience. I like to do some PG courses in Full time or Part time to go in teaching line or some administration line. what kind of courses are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my carreer? If courses available, do let me know the details to apply for that (like the entrance exams that needs to be taken).

Related Questions:
  1. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  2. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?
  3. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  4. Is MCA degree provided by Ignite through Sastra University a regular degree or correspondence degree? I have completed my graduation in BSc Computer science
  5. How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience?
  6. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?
  7. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  8. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  9. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  10. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  11. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  12. Is MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) has wide job opportunities in IT sector? Universities offering 2 year MCA course?
  13. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  14. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are various job opportunities after completion of MCA?
  16. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  17. Scope of BCA course in Air Force? Jobs in Air Force which require BCA candidates?
  18. What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy
22nd April 2012, 04:38 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience

If you want to teach in SCHOOLS you can go for Bachelor of Education course (B.ED).

Minimum Eligiblity for B.ED.

Graduation in any discipline from recognized university with atleast 50% marks for applying for Entrance Examination for B.ED.

There are many universities which offers B.ED.

Almost all the reputed university conduct entrance exam for taking candidate in their college for B.ED course.

REGULAR B.ED can be done from

• DELHI UNIVERSITY
• MP UNIVERSITY
• RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
• CCS UNIVERSITY
• IP UNIVERSITY

and

many more universities

Examination Syllabus

1.English Comprehension

2.Reasoning

3.General Awarness

4.Aptitude for Teaching

where as

if you want to teach in COLLEGES than you need to clear the NET examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

UGC conduct the examination twice in a year.

This examination is conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer ship.

Diploma holder are not eligible for NET examination.

Minimum Eligibility For applying in NET examination

• Post Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university
• 55% marks in Post Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?