2nd August 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.Pharmacy? What is MBA?

so wht must i do after b.pharmacy? wht is mba? could u pleease provide to me the info

29th September 2011, 05:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Pharmacy? What is MBA?

There are always ample opportunities for the B Pharmacy graduates. You can always go in for post graduation courses such as M .Pharm. You can also opt for the PG course in Clinical research. MBA is a post graduate degree offered in business administration. The eligibility to join this course is a graduation in any discipline. The candidates can also join the MBA since the job opportunities associated with this course is scaling up. You can attend the entrance exams like CAT/MAT/JMET/ATMA or other state or university level tests to join for an MBA program.
28th May 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after B.Pharmacy? What is MBA?

Sir
I have completed my bachelor of pharmacy and I want to further pursue master in business administration (MBA)
I want to do mba as a part time and join in PMT (product management team) in pharma company
So my part time mba will be valuable or not for this post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?