22nd June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Details about different entrance exams and their date? Syllabus of the same? Is there any government in Maharashtra?

hello
i have completed three year deploma course in electrical engineering and now i am in last year of degree(electrical)
please give me the details aboutdifferent entrance exams & their dates which i can give with their syllabus
also send me the mail if there is any government job in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Government B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of entrance exam? From where to get the forms?
  2. Details of the syllabus of PG entrance of Maharashtra?
  3. Date of government B.Ed entrance test? What is the syllabus?
  4. What is the date of the government B.Ed entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  5. Date of Government B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  7. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  8. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  9. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  10. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  11. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  12. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  13. Date of upcoming government exams? Details regarding that? I want a government job
  14. Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Pune (Maharashtra)? Last date of form submission?
  15. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  16. What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?
  17. Date of sale of B.Ed entrance exam form of Maharashtra Government?
  18. What are the entrance exams for private colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
19th January 2023, 06:33 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Details about different entrance exams and their date? Syllabus of the same? Is there any government in Maharashtra?

After completing your bachelors in electrical engineering you can go for masters in engineering there are various enterance exam
GATE enterance is conducted across the nation for admission to various colleges and the dates of the following exam are 4,5,11,12 February 2023
Mostly all the colleges will take admission of the marks scored in GATE examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?