1st November 2010, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?

Hai friend.....i hav completed my B.E (ECE) in 2010 ,and i need information abt Govt exams conducted for engineering and especially my stream (i.e ECE).I need the Govt. examination date alerts and syllabus for respective exams..........thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  2. What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  5. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc graduation with 86% marks? -- [New]
  6. Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?
  7. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  8. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the exams conducted for government jobs after completing B.E ECE?
  12. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University?
  13. How to know about government exams and when is it conducted?
  14. How to know when government exams are conducted?
  15. Details about different entrance exams and their date? Syllabus of the same? Is there any government in Maharashtra?
  16. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  17. Information about government entrance exam? What category of exams are conducted?
  18. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
29th May 2011, 10:10 PM
venkat741

Default Re: Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?

There are many government examinations for BE ECE students. The examinations are Indian Engineering Services, SET Exam conducted by DRDO, ISRO examinations and so many examinations conducted by government organizations and public sector units. Refer Employment Newspaper regularly to have the updates. By subscribing through the google sms channels, you may receive the alerts regarding the exams regularly.
30th May 2011, 08:32 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?

There are mainly two government CBSE exams conducted in India to take admission in engineering-
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
and other state exams are-
WBJEE
HPCMET
12th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger351 View Post
There are mainly two government CBSE exams conducted in India to take admission in engineering-
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
and other state exams are-
WBJEE
HPCMET
kripya question dhyan se padhe
29th June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

government exams for final year ece
29th June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

govt jobs &exams for IV year ece students
25th July 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDY BE MECHNICAL FINAL YEAR I WILL NOT KNOW ABOUT DATE OF CIVIL SERVICE EXAM AND OTHER GOVT EXAM . WILL INFORM THE DATE AND PROCEDURE OF CIVIL SERVICES AND OTHER GOVT EXAM
14th August 2011, 02:33 PM
abi.p

I am doing final year EEE,i want to know the details of government exam.
31st August 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET THE OVERVIEW OF GATE EXAMS
11th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 3rd yr civil engg.. what are all the exams I can write now and as wel as after 4 yrs?? plz help me... thank you...
12th January 2013, 09:52 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)

1.HPCMET

2.WBJEE

3.IIT-JEE

4.AIEEE

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?