23rd December 2012, 07:09 PM
rohit mishta

Details about diploma course in electrical? List of the institutes in India

please give me detail about diploma course in electrical. and also give list of institute in india.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  2. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?
  4. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad and India with contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Time table for distance education in AP for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad with their contact details?
  7. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  8. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  9. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  10. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder? -- [New]
  11. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  12. Best institutes for diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. List of names of companies for diploma electrical engineer
  14. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  15. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  16. What jobs are available on the basis of my diploma Mechanical Engineering Qualification? Details of jobs in industrial institutes in India?
  17. List of coaching institutes for FTII situated in India?
  18. Institutes offering lateral entry after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from private institute of Jharkhand
31st August 2016, 06:09 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about diploma course in electrical? List of the institutes in India

For Diploma Electrical course candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required for Diploma Electrical course in your 10th class is 45%. The minimum age of candidate must be 15 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Diploma Electrical course. As you want to know list of Diploma Electrical institutes in India here, I am going to tell you the same:

List of Diploma Electrical Institutes in India-

Gaur Brahman Physiotherapy College (GBPC) - Rohtak, Haryana

DES College of Physiotherapy - Pune, Maharashtra

IBT College of Diploma Engineering - Bhilai, Chhattisgarh

Pal Rajendra College for Diploma in Education

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Rabindra Bharati University - Kolkata, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?