3rd August 2012, 09:34 PM
sivapriya soundar

Details about the exam pattern for ACS? Is it object or descriptive

hello,i just want to know the details about the exam pattern for acs whether its objective or descriptive

7th November 2012, 09:09 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Details about the exam pattern for ACS? Is it object or descriptive

ACS Exam Pattern

Written Examination:
The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 11th November, 2012 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.

Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks

The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.

Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks

In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/language skills will be English only.

The syllabus can be get from the following link:

http://bindassikar.com/upsc-assistant-commandants-ac-capf-syllabus-exam-pattern/

All the best!!!
7th November 2012, 09:11 PM
GeerthiDevi

ACS Exam Pattern

Written Examination:
The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 11th November, 2012 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.

Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks

The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.

Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks

In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/language skills will be English only.

The syllabus can be get from the following link:

http://bindassikar.com/upsc-assistant-commandants-ac-capf-syllabus-exam-pattern/

All the best!!!
27th July 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my UG with 80% can u tell me weather i have more opportunities in acs r in mba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?